- Vinegar is a powerful product that absorbs odors. For example in the kitchen you can place a glass with vinegar overnight to neutralize odors after making fish or meat.
- In a room where you have smoked a lot, smoke and the smell of tobacco are eliminated if a container of vinegar is left in it overnight.
- Also, a bowl full of vinegar placed in a freshly painted room absorbs more or less completely the smell of paint.
- A small cup of vinegar next to the window drives away mosquitoes.
- Cleaning the inside of the refrigerator with a rag dipped in vinegar prevents the appearance of bad odors.
- To clean bronze items a mixture prepared with 1/3 vinegar, 1/3 ammonia and 1/3 water can be used.
- To clean and polish the chrome, rub them with a cloth soaked in vinegar.
- As a floor cleaner add vinegar to the water bucket and you will get bright floors in parquets and platforms. In turn, you can use vinegar to clean stoneware or ceramic floors.
* NOTE: The use of vinegar for floors or natural stone surfaces (granites, marble, etc.) is not recommended.